David Schloss is the founder of Convert ROI, which is a highly successful digital advertising agency focusing exclusively on Facebook and Instagram ads platform. His expertise lies behind the psychology of running high yielding advertising campaigns on Facebook. He can do these through his fully managed private client work, consulting, intensive training events or keynote speaking.
David utilises proprietary methods of “contextual congruence”, his process comes from a marriage between direct response marketing and understanding social behaviour. He is the mastermind behind most other advertisers success on Facebook
Today, we discuss potential opportunities provided by the pandemic, we also discuss the effects the current state of matters has on the digital marketing spectrum, How companies can potentially pivot in these dire times and so much more.
“Even when the market is down there are always ways to benefit from it” – David Schloss
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How to stay relevant in a market crisis
- How the current situation affects the market place for service providers
- The changes in normal life the pandemic could cause interactions and business
- The urge to do things when told not to
- Way businesses affected by this can capitalise
- How the pandemic is affecting David personally
- Limitation of Risk management
- How David chooses people he brings onboard
- How he identifies his leadership style
- How he keeps cool when everyone around him is losing their minds
- A disconnect between what people are talking about and what they are doing when the lights are off
- Financial literacy
- Delegation when people are first hired
- How to overcome the fear of delegation
References & links mentioned:
Subscribe & Review Intent Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of INTENT Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing people just like you!