Chris Richards used to be part of the military for 15 years where he did multiple jobs such as IT administrator, radio signaler, criminal intelligence analyst, and communications data specialist. Currently, he is a mindset mentor for 6-figure entrepreneurs. He helps these individuals get over the blocks that keep them stuck and frustrated whenever it comes to growing and scaling their business.
He is also a proud dad to two amazing daughters and a loving husband to his beautiful wife.
We had a really cool discussion today which primarily centred around how he made that shift from being in the army to becoming a full-time entrepreneur. Some of the topics that we covered in today's episode include the importance of having mentors and coaches, how to reinvent yourself whenever you're making a change in your career path, and other valuable lessons from Chris.
“You don't grow by hating parts of yourself. You grow by accepting them.” -- Chris Richards
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Who is Chris Richards?
- What does a criminal intelligence analyst do?
- Chris’ transition from being in the military to becoming an “entrepreneur”
- What is Amazon dropshipping?
- The idea of easy wins
- When Chris realised that there are no easy wins
- How Chris’ business has been adjusting to the pandemic
- How your body deals with fear
- Chris’ mindset shift
- Does society play a role in transforming yourself?
- How to allow yourself to create more content
- How do you ask for help in a positive way?
References & links mentioned:
Subscribe & Review Intent Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Intent Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!