It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Katie Chonacas aka KYRIAKI has been in the entertainment industry for over 2 decades. She is an actor, voice-over artist, podcaster, poet and author. With her acting career, she has starred in famous TV shows like CSI: NY and It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia.
Katie is an artist at heart and always excels in what she does. Her profession allows her to use her voice to inspire change and transform people who want to make an impact in the world.
In today’s conversation with Katie, we covered how Katie got started in the entertainment industry. We then talked about personal development and how to stay focused on pursuing your dream.
“Start messy and learn as you go.” -- Katie Chonacas
Some topics that were discussed include:
- How Katie landed a role in CSI: NY
- How Katie dealt with rejection
- Katie’s shift to the virtual space
- Advice for the younger generation on new media
- How Katie describes herself
- Dealing with labels in the film industry
- Katie’s intuition in accepting roles
- Katie’s journey as a self-published author
- Dealing with sidetracks in life
- Advice for people who want to start things on their own
References & links mentioned:
- A Lover's Fairytale
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- How to Win Friends and Influence People in the Digital Age by Dale Carnegie
- Start Ugly by David Duchemin
Subscribe & Review Intent Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Intent Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!