It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
If you ask Shiggi what she does, she’d probably give you a very vague answer rather than going down the rabbithole of all the things that she actually does. In fact, she is so multifaceted that she has been called a “salted caramel space unicorn.” That name alone goes to show how interesting and talented of a person she is.
Not only is Shiggi a talented DJ and editor of audiobooks, but she is also a personal trainer (but surprisingly dislikes gyms!).
In this episode, Shiggi covers a variety of topics as colorful and diverse as the things she does for a living. She shares with us her journey to becoming the person she is today and why 2020 is the best year to think about your life and make the most out of it.
“By being myself, that’s already leaving something positive in the world.” -- Shiggi Pakter
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Who is Shiggi?
- How Shiggi got into being a DJ and editing audiobooks
- Why Shiggi hates gym but still chose to be a PT
- Building self-confidence
- The benefits of suffering short term to gain something in the long term
- The problem with Social Media
- Making the most out of 2020
- Shiggi’’s one piece of advice on seeing the good in everything
References & links mentioned:
- Intent Podcast
- How to Get Rich by Felix Dennis
- I Can Make You Rich by Paul McKenna
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Subscribe & Review Intent Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Intent Podcast! If the information shared in these weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!